Do you want to update your Lenovo A399 handset? I bet you do. This tutorial is all about Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM. In most of the articles, the steps discussed are not in an elaborated way. I have tried to make it as much clearer as possible for the reader. The process is very easy, simple. Anyone can update their Lenovo android device if they follow the steps correctly.
Lenovo A399 is a 4.4 KitKat Android device that has a version of 4.4.2 Operating System. It has an MKT 6582 Chipset and Quad core Processor. The process I will discuss for installing the firmware is supported by this handset. Also, I can assure you that this method is safe. You just have to follow the step by step process. And within no time you can upgrade your Lenovo device.
Prerequisites for Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM
It is important that you have to consider some important factors before installing. They ensure proper installation and increases the amount of not losing any data. The pre-requisites for Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM are below:
- Check that your device charge is 80%. If it is below 80%, charge your phone before starting the upgrading process.
- Follow the steps correctly with the specific model number of the handset.
- You need to backup both internal and external files. There are chances that you may lose all the necessary files in the installation process.
- Also, backup the contacts and messages of your Lenovo device.
- Before starting check whether your handset is in the USB debugging mode. If not, enable it.
- It is important that you do not flash this updating process to any other device.
Lenovo A399 Update download area
Tools needed for Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM
There are tools you will need for Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM. These help in the installation process. You need to have three essential tools. They are:
Lenovo USB Driver
Lenovo USB driver supports a Lenovo Smartphone or Tablet to connect to the computer. You will connect with the help of wire. You do not need any extra software installed for transferring data. The USB cable is also used to flash the stock firmware of Lenovo. There are different drivers available for various models. It is important for you to install the correct one. For downloading the driver, you may search on the internet. Many official websites have the official Lenovo USB drivers. You can download it from there and then install it.
Download SP Flash Tool
The smartphone flash tool is a software application used to flash stock ROM or custom ROM. It helps in custom recovery and fixing. This software works with MKT based devices. Lenovo devices are MKT based; this tool is appropriate for the upgrading process. For Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM, you need a flashing tool. Some of the amazing features of the SP flash tool are:
- Flash stock ROM: It helps you to flash, upgrade, or downgrade your Android device.
- Flash Recovery: It helps you to custom recover your device. You can do this by adding the scatter file in the SP flash tool and locate the recovery. Image image and flash it.
- Memory test: You can check and verify RAM for the external memory.
- Parameter settings: It enables you to write the parameter for your device.
- Format smart device: This allows you to hard-reset your device.
For downloading the SP Flash Tool, you may search on the internet. Many official websites have the SP Flash Tool. You can download it from there and then install it.
Download Firmware for Lenovo A399
The firmware is used to upgrade Lenovo A399 devices. They are known as the flash file. Without this file, you cannot upgrade to a higher version. You may download this file from Google and then install it. There are advantages of this firmware, they are:
- It will help to unbrick your device.
- You can upgrade or degrade the devices with the help of this firmware file.
- Unrooting your device is possible. Also, you can fix minor or major bug problems.
- You can fix bootloop problems
- It is possible that this firmware may solve some of the software problems.
- And most important of all, if you have voided your warranty, you can get it back. This firmware will convert it back to its original position
Steps for installing Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM
The Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM installation is a fantastic upgrade. For proper installation, you need to follow some steps.
At first, download the USB driver on your computer or laptop. Install it. Then turn off your Lenovo device and remove the battery if it is possible. After this, extract the firmware file for Lenovo A399 on your computer. Following this, extract the SP flash tool.
As it completes, something will appear on the screen. There you will see a “flash_tool.exe.”. Run it as an Administrator.
You will launch the SP flash tool. There you will see a “download” option. Click on it. Under the download tab, there are more options. On the right side, click on the “Scatter-loading” option.
By clicking on that option, it will ask you to locate the scatter file. Click on the browse option. Then go to the stock ROM folder and select “Android_scatter_emmc.txt.”. Then press open.
Select all the files. After this above, you will see a download button. Click on it to start the flashing process.
Now connect the Lenovo device with the help of a USB cable to the computer. Do not turn on your smart device. After connecting press “up” or “down” button of the volume. This helps to detect the device.
As soon as the device is detected, it will start the flashing process. After the completion of the flashing process, a green circle will appear on the screen. Now you can disconnect the device from the computer and turn it on.
In the end, I would say you should update your device. Updating makes it more capable of using more updated applications. Many of us want to upgrade it, but do not know the proper way of doing it. In this article, I have tried to explain all the necessary details. So that you do not face any problems upgrading with Lenovo A399 Update Firmware Download Stock ROM.